How to use a regular taxi
We usually operate vehicles(sedan and wagon) as a crusing taxi in center
of Tokyo area.
You can stop taxi with "空車" red sign (Ku-sha means Empty) on the dashboard in front of the passenger seat.
And in the night, you can also identify empty taxi by lit of company name indicator light on the roof.
(Please note that the above indicator light method is sometimes invalid except in Tokyo.)
In addition, you cannot stop taxi with the signs as follows.
回送 = Out of service, = Full (Day time), 割増 = Full (Extra charge time 10PM-5AM), 迎車 = On the way to pick up
1. The door opens and closes automatically for safety, so you should not operate the door.
2. In Ginza 5 to 8 area on weekday from 22PM to 1AM, you can get on a taxi only from designated taxi stands.
3. It is impossible to stop taxi for get-on/off on red color pavement in downtown area.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Taxi call from telephone
Taxi call from smartphone app
Please use smartphone app "Takkun" operated by Tokyo Hire-Taxi Association.
You can call the nearest taxi from partnered 9,000 cars in Tokyo.
(Can not specify wagon taxi. Sorry for inconvinience.)
For sedan and wagon taxi reservations, we currently accept only one of
the following services.
* Fixed fare taxi (Haneda Airport , Narita Airport , Tokyo Disney Resort)
* Tokyo sightseeing taxi
* Time charter taxi
* Traveling more than about 15 km
1. For the reservation after one month, we once temporarily accept it and confirm again later.
2. We can't operate wagon taxis from 7am to noon due to our driver's schedule.
3. There are no cancel fee, but in case of cancellation please be sure to inform us in advance.
We appreciate your understanding.
Customers who wish to make a taxi reservation, please contact us by our Contact form.
Fares are in accordance with "Checker cab" fare system.
(This fare system is almost the same as most taxi companies in Tokyo.)
First fare 410yen@1052m, additional fare 80yen@237m
80yen@90seconds (only count if velocity<=10km/h)
- Extra charge in the midnight and early morning
20% extra charge from 22 o'clock to 5 o'clock.
- Dispatch charge by phone or app
310yen (410yen required separately for date/time specified reservation)
10% discount for disabled, 10% discount for long distance(apply for the part over 9000yen)
* This new fare was approved by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport on Jan. 30, 2017.
You can pay by cash (Japanese yen only) or following various cards/tickets.