For using a taxi between Narita airport and each region in Tokyo, we offer
affordable fixed rates.
This is about 30% discount from normal meter fare, and there is no need to worry about rising of meter fare.
Regional fare table
* Reservation is required 2 days before the date of use. (Please use our Contact form.)
* When you make a reservation you can specify sedan (up to 4 guests) or wagon (up to 6 guests). But due to our driver's schedule, we can't operate wagon taxis from 7am to noon.
* If you get on from Narita airport taxi stand without reservation, it will be the usual meter fare and will be charged approximately 30% extra from this fixed fare.
(excluding Higashi yashio)
* This fare applies from Jan. 30, 2017.
* Regions other than the above zones will be the usual meter fee.
* 22-5 o'clock fee applies if both departure and arrival are within the stated time.
* Reservation and dispatch charges are included in the flat rate fare. Separate payment is unnecessary.
* Toll road fee and parking lot fee will be charged separately.
(If our driver waits away from the vehicle for picking up at the airport, parking lot fee will be charged.)
* 10% discount for disabled